Monday, December 24, 2012

Was Too Sick To Post This Past Week

Here is a quick rundown of what I dealt with this past week.
A mix of strong nausea, extreme fatigue, shortness of breath, weakness, & just staying in bed.

Monday: Almost passed out after my shower. Nurses helped me. Head didn't feel right all day.
Tuesday: Head still throbbed. Threw up spit right before my stem cell transplant. SCT, uneventful- some cramps. Slept the day away mostly. Fever.
Wednesday: I got my first blood transfusion today. Santa came by with Carolers. Nausea continues...
Thursday: Husband donated platelets with my brother who donated blood. Throat starts acting up at night (mucosis begins). Pain in my esophagus. All I do is drink my food, can't eat anymore.
Friday: A really boring day, and of course felt terrible. Another fever. Got routine chest x-ray, everything ok.
I love my aunts <3
Saturday: Another boring day, still feeling terrible.
Sunday: A very good morning. My birthday, 2 aunts from Puerto Rico came for the day, my dad, my bro, his g/f, my other aunt, and my husband were here. I received my husbands platelets, throat starts to feel a bit better.
Monday: Received my brothers blood. Feverish all day since last night. Took a long nap, but feeling noticeably better in the evening. Another chest x-ray.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aԁmirіng the hard ωoгk yоu put into уοur website аnd dеtаiled іnformatiοn you presеnt.
It's great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't
thе same out of datе rеhаsheԁ mаteгiаl.
Wonderful rеad! I've saved your site and I'm adԁіng youг RSS fеeԁs to mу Googlе ассοunt.


My weblοg ... make your own website

Anonymous said...

Ӏt's amazing designed for me to have a site, which is beneficial in support of my knowledge. thanks admin

Stop by my web blog; http://yuvarlakyuva.com/