Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Fevers & Chills

Because he's the hero Nina deserves,
but not the one she needs right now.
The past few days have been filled with very high fevers and trembling chills. I found out yesterday I caught the rhinovirus, the common cold. Its so mild that I don't even notice it. I also started to develop a mild rash over my body. The fevers could be a result of the cold, or just SCT of my bone marrow trying to finally produce white,red, platelet, blood cells of its own. Today I learned my neutrophils were .2 so that is some encouraging news,

Now I'm not gonna go and claim Batman cured me of my fevers. But I just finished watching The Dark Knight Rises (yet again)... and when the nurse took my temperature during the movie everything was back to normal. I feel better too.




4 comments:

MS said...

Can we still visit later today?

Sabina, note there's no "R" said...

Stay strong baby girl!

Sabina, note there's no "R" said...

Stay strong baby girl!

ROSEANN said...

YOU GOT THIS GIRL!!!