Thursday, October 4, 2012

Kind of Bedridden But I'm Okay

I spent most of the day lying in bed updating this blog. Html can be so tricky and annoying. If you've seen the move 'Something About Mary' I pretty much walk around like the character Tucker (the guy with the crutches), that's what my husband says. I'm very lucky because he has been helping me all day (breakfast in bed, making my tea(s), carrying me through the hallway lol, luv him.) My ankles are getting better, but not soon enough. I have an appointment tomorrow and unfortunately I need to walk a bit to my hospital from the train station. This week I have not been able to exercise as much as I would have wanted because of my stupid ankles. I'm actually disappointed in myself for not trying harder to exercise. I know I have a valid excuse not to train, but I try to push myself probably when I shouldn't because I'm stubborn & I crave to defy the odds against me. On the bright side I received these cute cancer charms in the mail that I ordered awhile back so I played around making earrings and bracelets with them while watching 'The Office' all day.

No comments: