Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday, First Full Day Home



Just a day of relaxing in bed for the most part. The pain from my water retention swelling died down. I am a little more nauseous (just a little) & my appetite has faded away. I'm eating but its not going down as easily as before. Took a few short walks outside just to get some fresh air.
My babes gave me a 1 UP,
"Extra Life"
^_^



* Exercise: I felt a little better at night so I did some bicep curls, military presses, front raises, side lateral raises, and calf raises. I only used 5lb dumb bells so don't worry, I'm not overdoing it with those baby weights ;) I'm keeping it light.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tomorrow will b a better day. Cute video. :).

Anonymous said...

Hi sweetie! I hope everything goes well with the treatment. Thanks for creating this blog and keeping us all posted on the progress. You're a super strong person and you'll get through this. *positive vibes* xoxo
Marcia :-)

Unknown said...

Nina im so happy your home!! I hope everything is getting better. Your one of the strongest people i know and your doing great. Never forget that this is only temporary and there are so many people behind you! Im so happy you are part of my family now. Keep your head up xoxox . - katie